- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
- End of the Line for Calgary's Oldest Service Station
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Vacation 2011: Day Five
- Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park
- Johnston-Stevenson Stopping House
- It Was Just Supposed to be a Table...
- Friday nights are the bad boys of the weekend
- The Last Recess
Tag Archives: Germany
The Cathedral of Cologne
Today we climb up inside the south tower of the Cathedral of Cologne and check out the bells and the view of the city far below.
Exploration of Germany Continues…
Today’s exploration is in and around the town of Rudesheim am Rhein. The highlight here is a gondola ride up to the Niederwalddenkmal, a monument dedicated to the unification of the German people.
Posted in Travel Tagged Europe, Germany, gondola, Rhine River, river cruise, Rudesheim, Rudesheim am Rhein, vacation, vineyard 1 Comment
We just can’t get enough of the medieval towns and cities in Europe. While many of them have the same features such as city walls, towers, and cathedrals, each one brings its own uniqueness to the traveler. Today we’re checking … Continue reading
Gengenbach and the World’s Largest Advent Calendar
OK, so it might not be Christmas season right now, but you can relive the spirit of the season with the latest installment of our European trip video series. Today we find ourselves in Germany for the first time on … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged advent calendar, Christmas, Europe, Gengenbach, Germany, vacation Leave a comment