Today’s exploration is in and around the town of Rudesheim am Rhein. The highlight here is a gondola ride up to the Niederwalddenkmal, a monument dedicated to the unification of the German people.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Exploring the Charming Ghost Town of Rowley: The Rowley Pizza Night
- Exploring Alberta’s Historical Roadways: Claresholm to Lethbridge
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Dorothy, Alberta
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park
- Ghost Town Convention 2009: Exploring Abandoned Saskatchewan
LikeLiked by 1 person