- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Montana Motels and Mermaids
- Route 66 - Springfield, MO to Tulsa, OK
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Big Loss in Tiny Orion
- Farewell to Sears
Tag Archives: Rhine River
Today’s exploration is in and around the town of Rudesheim am Rhein. The highlight here is a gondola ride up to the Niederwalddenkmal, a monument dedicated to the unification of the German people.
Our tour continues, this time with a focus on France, specifically the small medieval town of Riquewihr and the much larger city of Strasbourg.