Another flashback in our “Self Isolation Series”, this time back to 2012 and a visit to Readymade School which was demolished shortly thereafter.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Sun Dek Motel in Medicine Hat, Alberta
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Alberta / Saskatchewan Ghost Town Trip - Day One
- Route 66: The Painted Desert Trading Post!
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Aubrey Bendall Postcards
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Turner Valley and High River
- Simon's Valley and Big Hill Springs
- CAMT 2017: Bashaw Fire Hall Museum [and bonus Majestic Theatre]