- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Notre Dame de Savoie Church
- Searching for the Lousana Grain Elevator
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- We Knew Little of New Norway
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Alberta / Saskatchewan Ghost Town Trip - Day One
- A Tribute to Ken Liddell
- An Abandoned Picnic Shelter in the Woods
Category Archives: Self Isolation Series
We pay visits to grain elevators in Crossfield, Olds, Niobe, and Kuusamo on this self-isolating road trip.
Another “self-isolation” video, this time to one of the first ever “vlog” style videos I shot, back in November of 2016.
Another flashback in our “Self Isolation Series”, this time back to 2012 and a visit to Readymade School which was demolished shortly thereafter.