- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Majorville Medicine Wheel
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- Simon's Valley and Big Hill Springs
- Hiking Jewell Falls
- Big Hill Springs Provincial Park
- STST2017: Othello Tunnels
- Farewell to Sears
Category Archives: Self Isolation Series
We pay visits to grain elevators in Crossfield, Olds, Niobe, and Kuusamo on this self-isolating road trip.
Another “self-isolation” video, this time to one of the first ever “vlog” style videos I shot, back in November of 2016.
Another flashback in our “Self Isolation Series”, this time back to 2012 and a visit to Readymade School which was demolished shortly thereafter.