- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- Montana Motels and Mermaids
- We Knew Little of New Norway
- Stavely, Alberta
- Ribbon Falls Hike
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Majorville Medicine Wheel
- Historic Calgary Week: McDougall Church
- Journey to "Tap Town" - Forgotten Roadside History
Category Archives: Self Isolation Series
We pay visits to grain elevators in Crossfield, Olds, Niobe, and Kuusamo on this self-isolating road trip.
Another “self-isolation” video, this time to one of the first ever “vlog” style videos I shot, back in November of 2016.
Another flashback in our “Self Isolation Series”, this time back to 2012 and a visit to Readymade School which was demolished shortly thereafter.