- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- Alberta Ghost Town Tour: Day One
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Johnston-Stevenson Stopping House
- End of the Line for Calgary's Oldest Service Station
- Ribbon Falls Hike
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- Simon's Valley and Big Hill Springs
- All Hallows Church and Cemetery
- Crowsnest Pass History Tour
Category Archives: Self Isolation Series
We pay visits to grain elevators in Crossfield, Olds, Niobe, and Kuusamo on this self-isolating road trip.
Another “self-isolation” video, this time to one of the first ever “vlog” style videos I shot, back in November of 2016.
Another flashback in our “Self Isolation Series”, this time back to 2012 and a visit to Readymade School which was demolished shortly thereafter.