- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Seymour Hotel
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- 2016 In Review: Explorations, Visitations, and Tribulations (Part 1)
- A Quick Trip to Arrowwood
- Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- A Quick Stop in Cereal, Alberta
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
Category Archives: Self Isolation Series
We pay visits to grain elevators in Crossfield, Olds, Niobe, and Kuusamo on this self-isolating road trip.
Another “self-isolation” video, this time to one of the first ever “vlog” style videos I shot, back in November of 2016.
Another flashback in our “Self Isolation Series”, this time back to 2012 and a visit to Readymade School which was demolished shortly thereafter.