- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
- End of the Line for Calgary's Oldest Service Station
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Vacation 2011: Day Five
- Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park
- Johnston-Stevenson Stopping House
- It Was Just Supposed to be a Table...
- Friday nights are the bad boys of the weekend
- The Last Recess
Tag Archives: Springfield
Route 66 – Springfield, MO to Tulsa, OK
Our fifth day on Route 66 and it was the busiest yet! We got an early start and left our comfortable bed and “best hotel wifi ever” at the Rail Haven Motel in Springfield, Missouri and set out with a … Continue reading
Posted in History, Route 66, Travel Tagged Afton, Avon Motel, Blue Whale, Carterville, Catoosa, Commerce, Desert Hills Motel, Foyil, Galena, Gary's Gay Parita, Gay Parita, Halltown, Kansas, Lowell Davis, Miami, Missouri, Narcissa, Oklahoma, Plano, Rail Haven Motel, Rainbow Bridge, Red Oak II, Riverton, Route 66, Sidewalk Highway, Spencer, Springfield, Totem Pole Park, Tulsa 1 Comment
Route 66: From Springfield to Cuba
Day two of Route 66 takes us from Springfield, Illinois to Cuba, Missouri with stops at some off-the-wall places as well as the tomb of Abraham Lincoln.