- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
- End of the Line for Calgary's Oldest Service Station
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Vacation 2011: Day Five
- Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park
- Johnston-Stevenson Stopping House
- It Was Just Supposed to be a Table...
- Friday nights are the bad boys of the weekend
- The Last Recess
Tag Archives: Pahala
DanOCan’s Hawaii 5-0 Birthday Adventure – Part 1
It’s a milestone birthday year for DanOCan (the person, not the website) and we’re setting off on a tropical adventure of the Big Island of Hawaii for some relaxation, exploration, and history.
Posted in drone, Geocaching, Travel Tagged Big Island, Hawaii, Jeep, Kona, Pahala, travel, USA, vacation Leave a comment