- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Majorville Medicine Wheel
- Ribbon Falls Hike
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Mossleigh Homestead
- The East Coulee Bridge
- Clarendon Hotel in Gull Lake, SK Destroyed by Fire
Category Archives: Geocaching
Another “self-isolation” video, this time to one of the first ever “vlog” style videos I shot, back in November of 2016.
This is the conclusion of our Europe adventure series. We end with a two-for-one video posting. In the first one, we take the rental car and try and visit as many medieval castles in Luxembourg as we can in one … Continue reading
This weekend was all about camping and relaxation. We’re off to the Etherington Creek Provincial Recreation Area. Camping, hiking, relaxing, and expired Jiffy Pop — what could possibly go wrong?
Checking out a small series of trails in the summer village of Waiparous. #ExploreAB Continue reading
This week we get out into Kananaskis and explore some trails around Sibbald Lake.