- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Majorville Medicine Wheel
- Geocaching Adventure on Bateman Creek
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- The Cooley Brothers of Chinook, Alberta
- Farewell to Sears
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Journey to Garden Plain
Category Archives: Geocaching
In this episode, we take our canoes out onto the waters of the Red Deer River and float down to check out an abandoned railway bridge which has not seen a train in almost forty years — the Mintlaw Trestle. … Continue reading
I have now visited the Cameron Lookout three times, the first in August of 2006, the second in August of 2011, and now again in 2020. After each visit the physical pain dissipates and the memories of the scenery have … Continue reading
Another “self-isolation” video, this time to one of the first ever “vlog” style videos I shot, back in November of 2016.
This is the conclusion of our Europe adventure series. We end with a two-for-one video posting. In the first one, we take the rental car and try and visit as many medieval castles in Luxembourg as we can in one … Continue reading
This weekend was all about camping and relaxation. We’re off to the Etherington Creek Provincial Recreation Area. Camping, hiking, relaxing, and expired Jiffy Pop — what could possibly go wrong?