- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Alberta / Saskatchewan Ghost Town Trip - Day One
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
Tag Archives: Tulsa
Our first Saturday on Route 66. We start the day checking out a bit of downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma. First up is the Blue Dome gas station, which pre-dates Route 66 by a couple of years, opening in 1924. From there, … Continue reading