- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Majorville Medicine Wheel
- Farewell Hodgeville Elevator
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Grain Elevators of Milk River
- The Badlanders
- Alberta Ghost Town Convention: 2019 Edition (Day One)
- Alberta Ghost Town Tour: Day One
Tag Archives: geocaching
I have now visited the Cameron Lookout three times, the first in August of 2006, the second in August of 2011, and now again in 2020. After each visit the physical pain dissipates and the memories of the scenery have … Continue reading
Sometimes you don’t need to venture far from home to discover something new. For us, thanks to our friend Richard Hansen hiding a Geocache, we got to experience a great natural area down along the bank of the Elbow River, … Continue reading
We pay visits to grain elevators in Crossfield, Olds, Niobe, and Kuusamo on this self-isolating road trip.
Another “self-isolation” video, this time to one of the first ever “vlog” style videos I shot, back in November of 2016.