- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- Ribbon Falls Hike
- Simon's Valley and Big Hill Springs
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Exploring the Abandoned Readymade School
- A Short History of Mitford
Tag Archives: geocaching
We pay visits to grain elevators in Crossfield, Olds, Niobe, and Kuusamo on this self-isolating road trip.
Another “self-isolation” video, this time to one of the first ever “vlog” style videos I shot, back in November of 2016.
This is the conclusion of our Europe adventure series. We end with a two-for-one video posting. In the first one, we take the rental car and try and visit as many medieval castles in Luxembourg as we can in one … Continue reading
This weekend was all about camping and relaxation. We’re off to the Etherington Creek Provincial Recreation Area. Camping, hiking, relaxing, and expired Jiffy Pop — what could possibly go wrong?