- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Revisiting Mortlach
- Johnston-Stevenson Stopping House
Tag Archives: hiking
I have now visited the Cameron Lookout three times, the first in August of 2006, the second in August of 2011, and now again in 2020. After each visit the physical pain dissipates and the memories of the scenery have … Continue reading
This weekend was all about camping and relaxation. We’re off to the Etherington Creek Provincial Recreation Area. Camping, hiking, relaxing, and expired Jiffy Pop — what could possibly go wrong?
Checking out a small series of trails in the summer village of Waiparous. #ExploreAB Continue reading
This week we get out into Kananaskis and explore some trails around Sibbald Lake.