- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Alberta / Saskatchewan Ghost Town Trip - Day One
- Journey to Garden Plain
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Dorothy, Alberta
- Bonnie and Clyde Death Car
- Road Trip to Moose Jaw - Part 1
Tag Archives: Kananaskis
It’s our first time taking our 1978 Boler 1700 out for a camping trip.
I have now visited the Cameron Lookout three times, the first in August of 2006, the second in August of 2011, and now again in 2020. After each visit the physical pain dissipates and the memories of the scenery have … Continue reading
This weekend was all about camping and relaxation. We’re off to the Etherington Creek Provincial Recreation Area. Camping, hiking, relaxing, and expired Jiffy Pop — what could possibly go wrong?
This week we get out into Kananaskis and explore some trails around Sibbald Lake.