Today we climb up inside the south tower of the Cathedral of Cologne and check out the bells and the view of the city far below.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Alberta / Saskatchewan Ghost Town Trip - Day One
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- A Short History of Mitford
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Hiking Jewell Falls
- End of the Line for Calgary's Oldest Service Station
- Searching for the Lousana Grain Elevator
- Jumping Over to Jumping Pound Hall