For this week’s episode, we’re sticking close to home and doing a walking tour of the western part of Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park near Cochrane, Alberta. Using a Geocaching Adventure Lab as our motivation, I set off with Mabel the Dog to enjoy the scenery, the peace and quiet and a lot of cattle. we also visit the site of a long-gone ranch house and catch some glimpses of the of old post office from the former town of Glenbow.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Touring the Jumpingpound Demonstration Forest
- Exploring the Abandoned Readymade School
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Dorothy, Alberta
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Pioneer Acres
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain