- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Alberta / Saskatchewan Ghost Town Trip - Day One
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
Tag Archives: Acme
It is amazing how life can get in the way of living. Despite recently completing my short video of the Highway 27 bridge, I had completely forgotten about the photos I had taken that weekend. It was only as I … Continue reading
“It’s been happening with depressing regularity over the years — another century-old small town hotel has been hit by fire.” — CBC News It’s a trend that DanOCan.com has noticed. And, I have been making a special effort to take … Continue reading