- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Taking a Tour of Bella the Boler After a Summer of Use
- The Last Trip of 2017
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Thirty Minutes on Calgary Transit
- You Can't Go Home Again...
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- Wild Horses of Sundre
Tag Archives: Smuts
The year 2017 will go down as a very good one for the DanOCan.com blog. We managed to increase our number of postings and thus we attracted a lot more visitors this year compared to 2016. It turns out people … Continue reading
“It’s been happening with depressing regularity over the years — another century-old small town hotel has been hit by fire.” — CBC News It’s a trend that DanOCan.com has noticed. And, I have been making a special effort to take … Continue reading