- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Taking a Tour of Bella the Boler After a Summer of Use
- The Last Trip of 2017
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Thirty Minutes on Calgary Transit
- You Can't Go Home Again...
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- Wild Horses of Sundre
Tag Archives: Mortlach
We have been trying to visit the museum in Mortlach, Saskatchewan for many years now but either always had no time to stop or we could only stop at a time when they were closed. This time I made a … Continue reading
I guess once you have more than one video based on a similar theme it is okay to call it a series. In that case, welcome to the “Self Isolation Series” where I look back at previous visits to some … Continue reading