- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Montana Motels and Mermaids
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Dance the Night Away in Saskatchewan
- Ribbon Falls Hike
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
- The Cooley Brothers of Chinook, Alberta
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
Tag Archives: Milk River
With all three grain elevators in Milk River, Alberta currently undergoing demolition, it was time to get on the road and document these soon-to-be-gone giants of the skyline.