We opted to stay closer to home this weekend than we have been lately. We still wanted to get outside so we took Tucker the Dog out for a walk along some trails near the village of Waiparous. This small series of trails is actually a hidden gem in the foothills of Alberta.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Exploring the Charming Ghost Town of Rowley: The Rowley Pizza Night
- Exploring Alberta’s Historical Roadways: Claresholm to Lethbridge
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Dorothy, Alberta
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park
- Ghost Town Convention 2009: Exploring Abandoned Saskatchewan