We opted to stay closer to home this weekend than we have been lately. We still wanted to get outside so we took Tucker the Dog out for a walk along some trails near the village of Waiparous. This small series of trails is actually a hidden gem in the foothills of Alberta.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Farewell to Sears
- Exploring East of Edmonton
- Walking in Waiparous
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- A Quick Trip to Arrowwood
- Majorville Medicine Wheel