We opted to stay closer to home this weekend than we have been lately. We still wanted to get outside so we took Tucker the Dog out for a walk along some trails near the village of Waiparous. This small series of trails is actually a hidden gem in the foothills of Alberta.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- The Grand Trunk Pacific Railway Bridge of St. Louis, Saskatchewan (1915)
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Exploring the Abandoned Readymade School
- The East Coulee Bridge
- Wild Horses of Sundre