- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Revisiting Mortlach
- Johnston-Stevenson Stopping House
Tag Archives: ExploreAlberta
Rowley, Alberta is one of the most famous ghost towns in the entire province. Continue reading
Checking out a small series of trails in the summer village of Waiparous. #ExploreAB Continue reading
This week we get out into Kananaskis and explore some trails around Sibbald Lake.
Each year since 2014, we get together with a group of friends and tour around the small towns and abandoned places in an area of Alberta for a weekend. This year our tour took us back to the area surrounding … Continue reading