- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Revisiting Mortlach
- Johnston-Stevenson Stopping House
Tag Archives: Carmangay
An Alberta hotel that was built more than 100 years ago is no more following an early morning fire. Source: Historic southern Alberta hotel destroyed in early morning fire The Grange Hotel in Carmangary was built in 1909. We woke … Continue reading