- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
- Zoolights 2020
Tag Archives: Donalda
There are some places that you see online countless times but have never had the chance to visit in person. For me, the abandoned Notre Dame de Savoie church has been on the “must visit” list for many years but … Continue reading