- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
- End of the Line for Calgary's Oldest Service Station
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Vacation 2011: Day Five
- Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park
- Johnston-Stevenson Stopping House
- It Was Just Supposed to be a Table...
- Friday nights are the bad boys of the weekend
- The Last Recess
Tag Archives: Rosedale
Crossing the Eleven Bridges to Visit the Ghost Town of Wayne, Alberta
Mabel the Dog and I take another road trip to the Alberta badlands, this time to the ghost town of Wayne, Alberta on Highway 10X.
Posted in drone, History, Travel Tagged Alberta, Badlands, bridge, Canada, DJI, DJI Mavic Pro, drone, ghost town, ghost towns, grain elevator, Last Chance Saloon, Rosedale, Rosedeer Hotel, Wayne Leave a comment
There are so many things to see in the badlands of Alberta that it is impossible to see them all in one trip. Our normal strategy is to simply pick a couple key things to target and then try and … Continue reading
Posted in History, Travel Tagged abandoned, Alberta, Badlands, bridge, church, Dorothy, drone, East Coulee, grain elevator, history, pizza, road trip, Rosebud, Rosedale, Rowley, suspension bridge 3 Comments