- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Alberta Ghost Town Tour: Day One
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Vincent Bonnay and the Hidden Lives of Ghost Towns
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Journey to Garden Plain
- Exaltation of the Holy Cross Church
- All Hallows Church and Cemetery
Tag Archives: camping
This weekend was all about camping and relaxation. We’re off to the Etherington Creek Provincial Recreation Area. Camping, hiking, relaxing, and expired Jiffy Pop — what could possibly go wrong?
This week we get out into Kananaskis and explore some trails around Sibbald Lake.