- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Majorville Medicine Wheel
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- Simon's Valley and Big Hill Springs
- Hiking Jewell Falls
- Big Hill Springs Provincial Park
- STST2017: Othello Tunnels
- Farewell to Sears
Tag Archives: camping
This weekend was all about camping and relaxation. We’re off to the Etherington Creek Provincial Recreation Area. Camping, hiking, relaxing, and expired Jiffy Pop — what could possibly go wrong?
This week we get out into Kananaskis and explore some trails around Sibbald Lake.