- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- DanOCan's Hawaii 5-0 Birthday Adventure - Part 1
- Dorothy, Alberta
- The Fire Department Can Go To Hell
- Photography is Nothing
- Endings and Beginnings
- Prairie Mountain
- The Soundtrack of Our Lives - Part II
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Just My Luck: Lost on Ole Buck
Tag Archives: camping
It’s our fourth camping trip of the year with our vintage 1978 trailer, Bella the Boler. Once again we are heading out to beautiful Kananaskis Country here in Alberta to explore and relax. This time we travel down Alberta’s Highway … Continue reading
It’s time to take our vintage trailer “Bella the Boler” out for another weekend of camping and exploration. This time we stay at Eau Claire Campground along Highway 40 out in beautiful Kananaskis country. Let’s watch DanOCan get heat stroke … Continue reading
It’s our first time taking our 1978 Boler 1700 out for a camping trip.
This weekend was all about camping and relaxation. We’re off to the Etherington Creek Provincial Recreation Area. Camping, hiking, relaxing, and expired Jiffy Pop — what could possibly go wrong?
This week we get out into Kananaskis and explore some trails around Sibbald Lake.