- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Farewell Hodgeville Elevator
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Grain Elevators of Milk River
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Majorville Medicine Wheel
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- The Recipe for DanOCan Buffalo Wings
Tag Archives: caching
Another “self-isolation” video, this time to one of the first ever “vlog” style videos I shot, back in November of 2016.
It is a question I have been asked on more than one occasion: “What is this Geocaching thing you do?” At first glance it would appear to be quite simple to explain, but Geocaching is much like an onion — … Continue reading