- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
- Something Different - Flying a Giant Parrot Kite
Tag Archives: Etherington Creek
This weekend was all about camping and relaxation. We’re off to the Etherington Creek Provincial Recreation Area. Camping, hiking, relaxing, and expired Jiffy Pop — what could possibly go wrong?