This weekend was all about camping and relaxation. We’re off to the Etherington Creek Provincial Recreation Area. Camping, hiking, relaxing, and expired Jiffy Pop — what could possibly go wrong?
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Exploring East of Edmonton
- Walking in Waiparous
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Farewell to Sears
- Prelate Grain Elevator Destroyed by Fire
- A Quick Trip to Arrowwood